Brothers and Friends of Phi Gam,
Our "Giving Day" looks a little bit different this year. Given this unprecedented situation, we have decided to repurpose our planned Giving Day on May 1 to a Day of Brotherhood. We chose to focus on brotherhood because friendship and connecting with your brothers are more important than ever.
The goal of our Day of Brotherhood is to encourage brothers and friends to connect and support one another. Throughout the day, we will host several events to foster connection and a variety of educational sessions. We will share updates about the Fraternity and will hold several social media challenges throughout the day. Make sure to follow us on social media to learn more. We even have ways to get the whole family involved! Click here to see a schedule of events for our Day of Brotherhood on May 1, from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm ET.
The primary focus of the day is on our brotherhood. However, we know there are brothers and friends of Phi Gam who will still make a donation, and we are very grateful! For those who want to donate, you will have the option to support the International Fraternity or Educational Foundation.
Chose an area of need that will help our members in the near future for gifts made to the Educational Foundation:
- Mental Health Education: The Fraternity offers programs for our undergraduate chapters/colonies and graduate brothers. These can be accessed through the Fraternity's website at www.phigam.org/bhf. Mental health is very important, especially in our current situation. Donations made here can help us continue offering these programs and explore additional ways to support the mental health of our members.
- Membership Development: The Fraternity is currently developing a Membership Development plan that supports our members through their entire undergraduate experience. This will add value to their membership, help attract more men to our organization and offer more educational opportunities.
- Grants/Scholarships: More brothers are asking about available scholarships than ever before. You gift allows the Foundation to expand our scholarship reach and assist more brothers.
International Fraternity: Gifts made to the International Fraternity can be used to support staff, maintain Headquarters, host our website, create the magazine and assist in the expansion/growth of Phi Gamma Delta.
Help us reach 1,000 Phi Gams on May 1 by participating in the #5forPhiGam Challenge. Reach out to a brother you are close with or one you have not talked to in a while. These days being connected and supporting each other is crucial. Challenge them to do the same.
- Learn more about the challenge here.
- Show others you have completed the challenge by sharing this image on your social media!
Follow along on social media to stay up to date: